Hair by Lady Gaga

Thursday 1 December 2011

Blackberry My Favourite Phone Ever & Ever

Hi again to all blogger :) . Today i will like to tell you about my dream on Blackberry @ Smartphones yeahhh :) .
Blackberry is my favourite phone since it came to be the best and smartphone on year of don't know -,- . Haha xD .

They have a lot of Blackberry model such as

1 . Blackberry Curve ( Not my favourite ) .
2 . Blackberry Bold ( It's my favourite ) .
3 . Blackberry Storm ( Not so sure if it's my favourite ) .
4 . Blackberry Pearl ( Kinda Boringgg -,- ) .
5 . Blackberry Torch ( My Favourite ) .

But the most blackberry that i like is Bold because all this blackberry has their own function and they are not the sama exactly . But what did i hear from my dad is HTC is better than other smartphones :) . But HTC is too much expensive for those kids like me right ? Hahaha xD . Yeahh but i did't know which one is better and which one is not , because my heart is only for Blackberry Bold , Jyeahhh :) .

ILoveyou Blackberry <3 .

No comments:

Post a Comment